1. Tell people the point or focus of your web site. Explain to them what things they can do or which goals they can accomplish while visiting your site.
2. Make your visitors feel comfortable at your web site. Give them your main business address, your visitors may not trust you if you’re using a P.O. box.
3. Include a FAQ on your web site or via e-mail on an autoresponder. This will give your customers an extra convenience without having to contact you.
4. Buy advertising space on discussion board web sites. They are usually arranged by subject; that makes them highly targeted.
5. Start a free e-mail newsletter to create your own opt in list. Create a title that grabs readers attention. Submit it to free e-zine directories on the internet.
6. Record all your new promotion ideas into an idea journal, good or bad. Sometimes you can combine ideas to create new ones to increase your sales.
7. Convert your web site and free e-mail newsletter into different languages. This will increase your over- all target market.
8. Make your classified ads stand out in a crowd. Use all capitol letters in the headline, divide letters with extra spaces, add in text symbols, etc.
9. Remember your customer is always right, even if they are not. Resolve all conflicts quickly and painlessly. They are the lifeblood of your business.
10. Create a bond with your visitors by bringing up likes or dislikes you have in common with them in your ad copy. Just make sure you do your research.
Quote of the Day:
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. ~ Proverbs 23:18